Ritam Bhara Pragya
Wholeness: Keeping your word is the cornerstone to personal and professional success in life. “One word from the mouth of a man reveals his inner quality” (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living).
- Keep your word and you will build self-confidence, increase personal power, and inspire trust. “The power of speech depends on the power of thought, gained by increasing pure consciousness through the regular practice of Transcendental Meditation” (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living)
- Your customers must believe your product does what you promise; your employees must believe you will honor your commitments towards them; your partners, suppliers and lenders must trust you. “Although we are truthful in our thinking and speaking, the words that come out must be pleasing, soft, and of good quality. For this, simplicity and an affectionate nature must be developed” (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living).
- Being on time is about keeping your word — it shows respect for others; it shows you value their time and you keep commitments. “If you react to someone in a certain way he, in turn, will react to you in a similar way” (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living)
- If you know that whatever you say you will do, then your word has great power. When we are truthful to ourselves, the entire force of almighty nature lies at hand to be used spontaneously. A thought is materialized very quickly in the state known as ‘Ritam Bhara Pragya’, the finest state of the intellect that knows everything and registers only the truth.
- Keeping your word is a habit and can be built up like training a muscle. Be impeccable about keeping small promises, and eventually you will know you can manifest anything you say you can. That which we put our attention on grows stronger.
CONNECTING THE PARTS OF KNOWLEDGE
WITH THE WHOLENESS OF KNOWLEDGE
Keeping Your Word Brings Success in Life
Surface Level: Keeping your word builds self-confidence and trust.
Subtle Level: The habit of always speaking truth makes the speech of the speaker powerful and effective.
The Transcendent is the source of all speech, of truth, of infinite organizing power.
Unity Consciousness: In Unity Consciousness the speaker, listener, and word are all the Self