Do you doubt that it’s possible to build a business, make money, and grow spiritually at the same time?
Explore story after story in Meditating Entrepreneurs — Creating Success from the Stillness Within and transform your thinking. You will discover that you have what it takes to create a life of joy and abundance.
The print and ebook are available for purchase. (The ebook is free using Amazon matchbook with the purchase of a print copy.) The Audiobook will be available soon.
Fifteen entrepreneurs, committed to their inner development and a peaceful world, share their wisdom of inner bliss and outer success. These TM meditators tell their empowering stories of moving to rural Iowa for enlightenment and world peace and creating extraordinary businesses from nothing:
- Fred Gratzon served his People Magazine’s “Best Ice Cream in America” to President Reagan and Michael Jordan.
- Janet Attwood teaches people to find their life purpose.
- Fairfield’s entrepreneurial mayor Ed Malloy helped transform a quiet, rural, Iowa town into an entrepreneurial entertainment Mecca.
- Betsy Howland used healthy meals and used books to create a place for the community to gather.
- George Foster went from starving artist to leading book cover designer.
- Ron Bovard formed a community of artists that created heavenly stained glass.
- Jim Davis built a business taking photos of personal triumph.
- Steven Winn made, lost, and made millions of dollars.
- Peter Huggins put people first in numbers-oriented businesses.
- Monica Hadley partnered with brilliant entrepreneurs to create five businesses and two non-profits.
- Eva Norlyk Smith trains Yoga teachers online.
- Hal Goldstein published magazines about mobile devices.
- Soil scientist Frances Thicke turned his organic dairy farm into an experiment for transforming agriculture.
- Former Navy Seal and solar energy CEO Troy Van Beek created his company to end war.
- Amy Van Beek, partnering with husband Troy, markets by promoting customers.
Read these stories of starting from nothing in the middle of nowhere and learn what it takes to be successful.
What readers say:
Hal Goldstein has transformed his powerful, popular university course into a must-read book for aspiring entrepreneurs. From exploring the 15 stories in Meditating Entrepreneurs, readers can’t help but realize that inner peace and outer abundance go hand-in-hand and that anything is possible when starting from the stillness experienced from the Transcendental Meditation technique.
— Vicki Alexander Herriot, Dean of Faculty, Chair Department of Management, Maharishi University of Management
Elsewhere, authors share how they did this thing, and now everything is rosy. In your book, I got to follow actual ups and downs.
— Nancy West, Aspiring Entrepreneur
Wonderful book – I enjoyed every page. Please write a sequel.
–Norla Mylett, Book indexer
I thoroughly enjoyed this fun, educational, and uplifting book from cover to cover. Individuals, businesses, and schools have much to learn from these real-life pioneers and business warriors.
— Wayne Pakulis, Message Therapist
What unbelievable inspiring stories
— Erasmia Lois, Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering
Meditating Entrepreneurs is available in print, ebook, and audiobook formats. Buy the book today and discover bonuses in the book from featured entrepreneurs.