Wholeness: Understanding and abiding by the laws of nature governing money allows for more easily attracting money. Established in Being, the home of all the laws of nature, gain nature support.
- Money is an exchange of energy, the characteristics of which change as the nature of money evolves. “Expansion of happiness is the purpose of life, and evolution is the process through which it is fulfilled”. (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living).
- Like breathing, money flows in and out; we are always grateful for its coming and going. “Self-referral consciousness is wavy in its own nature. And waves are not restricted in any one direction; they are in circular motion, wave after wave” (12-15-04 Press Conf)
- We attract money and allow it to come easily by releasing our attachments and aversions to it. “He who is self-disciplined, who moves among the objects of the senses with the senses freed from attachment and aversion and under his own control, he attains to ‘grace’” ( Maharishi on the Bhagavad-Gita 2-64)
- Love money and allow money to love you. There is an “inexhaustible source of affluence—the source of all orderly, affluent administration of the universe” (11-11-07, Festival of Lights celebration)
- The way money is earned (sattvic, rajasic, or tamasic) affects the quality of life. “The wealth earned by a business which helps the people in society to grow, to maintain life, and to elevate themselves, certainly produces a very good influence” (Maharishi – Science of Being and Art of Living).
CONNECTING THE PARTS OF KNOWLEDGE
WITH THE WHOLENESS OF KNOWLEDGE
Attract Money by Understanding How it Functions
Surface Level: In a state of gratitude and acceptance, we love money and its flow whether in or out.
Subtle Level: Without attachment to or aversion we can innocently allow money to come.
Transcendental Consciousness is the home of infinite abundance.
Unity Consciousness: Fullness of the Self moves within it Self and becomes wealth which is it Self.